페이지

2015년 11월 4일 수요일

251-03 Hyunhaha Narrative essay


I had a year ago, a large plastic surgery. The most in my life and a risky operation. I have this reason requiring surgery is my face with a big complex and because i felt. I have been all sorts of things to overcome complex operation of my looks and plastic surgery to counseling. But those reductions, won't go in my mind or effort. So I finally go to the plastic surgeon for surgery after great resolution last summer.
 
From now on I will see stories and talked about the benefits and side effects of surgery. Complex of my appearance was the shape of the face. Carved bone versus surgery was required to fix it. At first I want to clowns, that cuts the jawbone surgery. But chin was diagnosed with a discount doesn't need to be in consultation with plastic surgery. Instead, i cuts the cheek and decided to put the prosthesis on my forehead. This reason these operations these days is fashionable because I want to become the V line. For that reason, I was so determines a huge operation and to arrange a date at once. I wasn't imagine how painful the operation until that time. Surgery today is coming, I underwent surgery. Since then, couple of weeks I have bandages and painful time enough to die and don't eat anything. I would take every single day as a narcotic. Then begin to change my face, I saw I used happy with satisfaction. V line that was not perfect, but I want high image I have gained and will have a little, too. Just back on it now, however there is not only never a good thing. I am from the surgery to my original face looked older and lose the image of faces.
 
 
I knew gone through plastic surgery, pretty, everything will be happy before. But I know that i had been the wrong way to it. Of course, is good to get attention from people with a pretty appearance, but also found that losing myself. Don't regret much I already had the surgery. But back to before surgery again, will see, think again. I will have a surgery due to what am i to a little better looking will try to think about what i am able to lose. And sometimes, I had face from swelling side effects from the surgery. Eating food, lifestyle must be careful than others. If the people who think plastic surgery that advantages and disadvantages if I want to give you exactly. Due to the plastic surgery will lose their parents prefer the image of you gave me that I definitely want to tell me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기