페이지

2015년 11월 18일 수요일

251-03 Hyunha Information letter


 
 
 
 
November19,2015
 
 
Dear. Mr.Jeffery Alan Lebo
120~3, Bujeon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea
 
 
 
 
Hello Lebow.
Your English class professor, Hyunha. This is about to give you the report for mail be suddenly I'm sorry. I forgot and did not announce the task. Then, you may be troublesome news for you. But can score this week be done in you. But even sudden I'm sorry to tell you, I think you can do it well.
 
Then I shall tell you about the assignment. Format to write diary in your everyday life during a day. Instead, without using a stiff style, open the natural form of writing, I hope. Moderate or humorous slang word for you can use. The amount is not limited. When I read your diary, I hope felt natural. That is the core tasks. November 23, the task is to have in class and hope for.
 
Thank you for my sudden to read the mail. If you have any questions you just in case, give me a call. my phone number is 010-5805-1970. I wish we could see in a bright face in class. I wish for your happiness.
 
 
Sincerely yours.
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 2개:

  1. Dear Professor Park,

    Thank you for informing me of this customized assignment. I look forward to the challenge of producing natural-sounding journal entries that will meet your demanding standards.

    I will share the fruits of my labor with you in class on November 23rd.

    Until then, I hope you have an great weekend.

    Best Regards,
    Jeff

    답글삭제